Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Acrylic Nails, Manicure-To Twinkel Nailz

This set is on natural nails.This customer of mine has super long nails.
When first she came in,her nails even longer than e pic above.
so envy of her nice long nails.


The black lace.
Many customers asking about e black lace design tat i have posted last wk.
Tis is another set of black lace i have done last wk.Slightly different from e previous one.
Customer requested for 3D flowers ,want simple design for all 10 nails .
She did acrylic sculpture extension.
I will post up e available slots here today.
All appointments need $30 deposit to comfirm ur appts.
Pls kindly make ur payment within 24hrs.
It is also easier for me to arrange other customers who also want to book appointments from me during cny.Pls sms me ur name when u are booking appointments from me.
thank u babes!
ACC: DBS SAVING PLUS 010-0-024644


No comments:

Post a Comment