Thursday, November 26, 2009

NATURAL NAIL-TO TWINKEL NAILZ

This Pretty mummy brought her mother for classic mani n pedi at my place.
I did not take any pics of her mum cos no nail art on it.Normally i don't take pic with no design on it.But this Black tips french peidcure that i did for this pretty mummy,i find it very nice cos first time customer asked me to polish nude colour with black tips,she told me it looks like
chanel .I think she talking about Chanel heels. :) nice???
E polish colours diff n e 3D flowers customer prefer white then 2 colours tone that Junying did.I asked them y u don't just find Junying to do for u n ur frn,they say is abit far for them to travel there.Anyway thanks Fiona n her frn for trusting me. :)
Credit from Junying.



Fiona did it on her natural nails.E usual design is with 3D flowers on e tips but i din manage to do for her cos her nails was not long enough to do that kimono design.We changed e colours n 2D nail art colours.But i added on small ribbons on her two thumbs.
Also credit from Junying.





Another acrylic Gold glitters overlay natural nails n crystals.
Her nail beds super long n pretty.Envy lor :p

No comments:

Post a Comment